August 17, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Author Topic: Where is detailled documentation of objects  (Read 777 times)

Francois

• Customers
Where is detailled documentation of objects
« on: May 02, 2017, 08:20:02 PM »
I am looking for complete documentation for functions of the ganttControl object.

This user guide is a good start, but it seems incomplete.
http://Http://www.radiantq.com/Docs/jQueryGantt/UsersGuide/jQueryGanttUsersGuide.html

For example I found in the examples how to use ganttControl.AddSelectedItem but I found no reference about ganttControl.RemoveSelectedItem, I had to deduce its existence by browsing the ganttControl object with console.log (ganttControl) .

Currently I'm looking for a function to deselect all activities (eg ganttControl.RemoveAllSelectedItem) but I do not know where to look. If it does not exist I already know how to write one myself, but if it exists I do not wish to work for something that already exists :)

thank you

Rajagopal

• RQ Members
Re: Where is detailled documentation of objects
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »
Francois,

You can get the all available properties, methods and events in the class reference file which is part of our install. You can find the class references in "<install folder>\Documentation\JSClassReference\index.html" file.

Currently, there is no in-build method to remove all selected items in Gantt. You can loop through all selected items and remove it by ganttControl.RemoveSelectedItem method.

Thanks
Raja

Francois

• Customers
Re: Where is detailled documentation of objects
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 02:29:41 PM »
Thank you very much!