October 23, 2020, 08:07:53 AM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Author Topic: Tooltip position on mouse move and baseline status bar css  (Read 3188 times)

ssunder

• Customers
Tooltip position on mouse move and baseline status bar css
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »
Hi Team

I am using RadiantQ-jQuery.Gantt.3.51.min and getting an issue in tooltip position on parent/child status bar, I want tool tip above the mouse move.

And in gantt chart css or layout of baseline should be same as start/End time only color code will be different as it is means baseline date should cover full day.

For your reference I am attaching print screen and RadiantQ-jQuery.Gantt.3.51.min.js file, please use the same js file as I have many changes in that.

Regards
Shyam

Rajagopal

• RQ Members
Re: Tooltip position on mouse move and baseline status bar css
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 01:49:51 PM »
Shyam,

We have sent the latest src to you which fixes this tooltip issue. So make sure to copy over this JS and the CSS (remember to clear your cache as the old and new CSS file names are the same)

We do not support changes made in our Source JS. In general you should avoid making changes in our source and rather try to use our public APIs. Could you tell us what you have done to implement baselines? We will then show how to simply round the dates as you require - it shouldn't require any changes in our Source.

Regards,
-Raja.

ssunder

• Customers
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 05:27:41 AM »
Raja
I didn't make any changes in source file, I asked some new changes and your support team implement those baseline and custom schedule and other things. So I have asked you to use my previous file.

If you provide me new file it might be my previous functionality will not work.

Now I have used radiantq.gantt.default.css/ radiantq.gantt.theme.css and other files from your sample but tooltip position issue is pending.

Please provide a way where tooltip and baseline style chart bar issue can be fixed.

Rajagopal

• RQ Members
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »
Shyam,

a) Using latest css files alone wouldn't fix this issue, please use the latest source js and css files. Can you please double check that latest src js and css files are referenced on your sample?

b) We are looking on the Baseline behavior you mentioned, we will update you soon.

Regards,
-Raja.

Rajagopal

• RQ Members
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 06:02:12 AM »
Shyam,

a) Could you conform that, latest src js and css have fix for your tooltip issue?

b) We took the reference sample where we had illustrated baselines for you and rounded the dates to make the baseline start, render rounded at the start of the day and end at the end of the day.

We have sent the updated sample htm. Best way to see the changes are through a WinDiff with the previous version you have.

Regards,
-Raja.

ssunder

• Customers
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 11:00:53 AM »
Hi Raja
Your sample has fixed the tool tip position issue.

But when I merge your file and added changes in my code it was not working. I am attaching my sample application and mailing you.
Please, can you make changes in that, it would be gr8?

Thanks
Shyam

Rajagopal

• RQ Members
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
Shyam,

In your sample, still linking to our old src js and css files. We can't see this issue if we replace with latest src js and css file.

Regards,
-Raja.