August 17, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Author Topic: Using a percentage value for the width is the reason for not displayed columns  (Read 1564 times)

tobias.leissner

• Customers
My situation
I'm using the FlexyGantt 4.5.53 to display different states of our servers. Therefore I'm using the sample "ServerStatus" from our sample page.
http://demos.radiantq.com/jQueryGanttDemo/Samples/ServersStatus.htm
Whenever the server state changes, I get a new entry into my Gantt.

My solution
I changed the width settings of the columns to get more space. By request I can provide the whole sample for further inspection.

Issues
When setting the width of a column by using a fixed amount of pixels or a number, everything works fine. However, when using a percentage value for the width, the columns do not get displayed anymore.

Expected behaviour
I expected that I can use a percentage value for the width of the columns, too, instead of fixed pixel values only.

I'm looking forward for a quick solution.

Best Regards
Tobias

amarnath

• RQ Members
Tobias,

First we acknowledge that there no support for setting Gantt Table columns width in percentage, but still if you have single column in the table, it is possible to make that column to fill the entire width of the table. So could you please tell us how many columns do you have in your Gantt Table?

Thanks,
Amar 

tobias.leissner

• Customers
Hey Amar,

I have at the moment two columns in my Gantt, but maybe I implement a third one.

Best Regards
Tobias

amarnath

• RQ Members
Tobias,

Unfortunately we don't have support for setting Gantt Table columns width in percentage, we will be supporting this in one of our future updates.

Thanks,
Amar.