June 21, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Author Topic: Flexy Gantt: Very small bars disappear when zooming out  (Read 1554 times)

tobias.leissner

• Customers
Flexy Gantt: Very small bars disappear when zooming out
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »
Hi there,

I'm using FlexyGantt version 4.5.

My situation
I'm using the FlexyGantt to display different states of our servers. Therefore I'm using the sample "ServerStatus" from your sample page.
http://demos.radiantq.com/jQueryGanttDemo/Samples/ServersStatus.htm
Whenever the server state changes, I get a new entry into my Gantt. Some bars are large, some others are very small. The duration of the bars is just 1 minute, so really small.

My solution
I changed some style sheets, added a third time scale header for hours and changed the BaseTimeUnitWidth a little bit. By request I can provide the whole sample for further inspection.

Issues
When using a BasetimeUnitWidth of 100, all small bars (with a duration of 1 minute only) look fine and get displayed. However, when using a BaseTimeUnitWidth of 80, so when zooming out of the Gantt, some small bars disappear and a white area (= background) is left.

Expected behaviour
I expected the Gantt to display as many bars as possible. However, the Gantt simply denies rendering the very small bars at all.

I'm looking forward for a quick solution.

Best regards
Tobias

amarnath

• RQ Members
Re: Flexy Gantt: Very small bars disappear when zooming out
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
Tobias,

Thanks for your clear explanation, we are working on this issue, will update you shortly.

Thanks,
Amar

amarnath

• RQ Members
Re: Flexy Gantt: Very small bars disappear when zooming out
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 01:02:10 PM »
Tobias,

We have send you an updated .min.js file with fix for this issue, could you please conform whether our latest update fix this issue?

Thanks,
Amar
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:04:08 PM by amarnath »