November 13, 2019, 02:48:30 AM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Author Topic: Save to XML issue  (Read 372 times)

dniezgoda

  • Customers
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Re: Save to XML issue
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2019, 01:47:17 AM »
Hi team,

The issue regarding the "&" charactor from task name, looks like gantt does not convert it to "&"

The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

pls check it and update me

Thanks

Rajagopal

  • RQ Members
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 119
Re: Save to XML issue
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2019, 03:22:58 PM »
Hi Dniezgoda,

Yes you are right. The external utility file "Json2Xml.js" which we used to convert the json to xml has this issue. It's failed to convert "&" string as valid corresponding xml "&" string. We have fixed it and sent the fix to your e-mail. Please get it and let us know the status. Thank you for your patience.


Thanks
Raja