June 21, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

See more Support incidents in our old archived forum.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
jQuery Gantt Package / Re: Set width of vertical separator
« Last post by steve.vilotti on June 20, 2018, 06:20:48 PM »
Excellent.  Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for.
2
jQuery Gantt Package / Re: Set width of vertical separator
« Last post by Rajagopal on June 18, 2018, 12:03:47 PM »
There is a "TablePanelWidth" gantt option to specify the value for splitter width. This is already illustrated in http://jqganttdemos.radiantq.com/Samples/RoundsTimesToDay.htm Sample

Code: [Select]
$gantt_container.GanttControl({
ProjectStartDate: anchorTime,
DataSource: self.jsonData,
GanttTableOptions: {
columns: columns
},

TablePanelWidth:"75%",

GanttChartTemplateApplied: function (sender, args)
{
var $GanttChart = args.element;
$GanttChart.GanttChart({ AnchorTime: anchorTime });
}
});


Thanks
Raja
3
jQuery Gantt Package / Set width of vertical separator
« Last post by steve.vilotti on June 15, 2018, 11:36:35 AM »
Quick question. Can someone help me figure out how to set the default width of the separator between the grid and the chart? I would like the grid to be about 75% width, leaving the chart at about 25% width when the Gantt loads. I thought I saw this setting before, but cannot find it now. Any help would be appreciated.
4
Announcements / New Release: jQuery Ganttt Package 7.5
« Last post by ForumAdmin on April 03, 2018, 12:17:28 AM »
We are excited to announce our brand new release of jQuery Gantt Package 7.5. This one has some long awaited, exciting features and overall much improved performance as well. Here is the full list:

  • Full support for Angular(https://angular.io/) and React(https://reactjs.org/).
  • Greatly improved Gantt overall performance during loading, paging, scrolling and printing.
  • Enhanced print support to print Gantt Chart in multiple pages from view start time to view end time when *printOptions.IsGanttChartHorzScroll = true* is set.
  • Horizontal virtualiztaion for tasks to improve the performance in FlexyGantt.
  • Support for 'data-bind' attribute in column template just like in editor template.
  • Introduced "IncludeParent" filter option to apply the filtering for parent items as well.
  • GanttControl will update automatically when the 'ResourceItemsSource' option is changed during runtime.
  • FlexyGantt will update automatically if datasource has "CollectionChanged" event in the bound list.
  • New method 'ScrollLeftTo' to set scroll position of Horizontal ScrollBar in GanttChart.
  • Ability to customize the column header's tooltip.
  • And several bug fixes.

We hope this upgrade provides new features to add to your app and makes you more productive. And we appreciate your continued patronage of our products.

RadiantQ Team
5
WPF Gantt Package / Re: How to disable 'Task-box' during drag and drop?
« Last post by ilkka.paloheimo on February 05, 2018, 04:21:32 PM »
Thank you Raja.
6
WPF Gantt Package / Re: How to disable 'Task-box' during drag and drop?
« Last post by Rajagopal on February 05, 2018, 03:41:35 PM »
Ilkka,

You can disable/customize the MovingInfoPopup content (information while taskbar drag and drop) like this,

Here is the C# code,
Code: [Select]
void fxgantt_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
....
this.fxgantt.GanttChart.MovingInfoPopup = null;
}

Similarly, you can disable/customize the ResizeInfoPopup.

Thanks,
Raja.
7
WPF Gantt Package / How to disable 'Task-box' during drag and drop?
« Last post by ilkka.paloheimo on February 05, 2018, 01:17:58 PM »
I would like to disable this box. Or if not possible, can I edit the content?

Box content is like this at the moment:

Task
Start: 01/03/2018 0:00:00
Finish: 02/03/2018 0:00:00

8
jQuery Gantt Package / Re: Automatically genreate pdf file in background
« Last post by Rajagopal on January 29, 2018, 02:49:24 PM »
DuyAnh,

Does this mean, you have identified the solution?
If it so, we are curious to know more about it.


Thanks
Raja
9
jQuery Gantt Package / Re: Automatically genreate pdf file in background
« Last post by duyanhth on January 29, 2018, 01:21:24 PM »
I'm ended up with selectpdf.com. This cool library can generate the pdf in background
10
jQuery Gantt Package / Re: Automatically genreate pdf file in background
« Last post by duyanhth on January 26, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
Hi Raja,

It is .NetCore 1.1 (Asp.Net Core) But I can write that service in .Net, or even Java if it is the problem.
The original requirement is Send PDF of Project Schedule (Gantt chart + Resource table) at 0:00 AM everyday.

Thanks
DuyAnh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10